The overall purpose of this position is to support team efforts to improve yield and enact revenue management strategies across all resorts.
- Assists with the weekly maintenance of resorts data files to ensure that the resorts reports get updated with the most current figures
- Develops and creates new reports that takes in consideration multiple resort statistics.
- Quality control checks for compliance with revenue management standards.
- Attendance in weekly department meetings.
- Completes other duties or assignments as required.
- Some college experience required, working towards a degree in the fields or accounting, hospitality, or finance a plus.
- No specific experience required
- Spanish preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent PC literacy skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables
- Excellent time management and project management skill
- Ability to achieve defined objectives with minimum supervision
- Attention to detail, proactive and good organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but can be high at times.