Our Business Development Managers help to maximize profitable business opportunities from existing and designated customers in target market areas and grow additional profitable business by identifying opportunities and prospect customers
If you are a highly-motivated, team player who is interested in an exciting travel career in a rapidly expanding company then this job is for you! Candidates should be detailed orientated and have excellent organizational skills. Travel experience is a plus.
The territories are: W. IN, ND, SD, NE, IL, MO, IA, KS, MN, MO, WI and upper MI.
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager include:
• Develop a comprehensive sales plan to include strategy for attaining established monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas relative to profitability and volume
• Develop specific sales objectives and business plans with all designated accounts, to include marketing and profitable sales strategy
• Measure, develop and analyze trends in the marketplace
• Accurately report competitive information along with changes in the marketplace
• Analyze business practices and business models using TI tools and resources to establish ROI
• Proficiently communicate information on all TI products and services
• Develop training and sales tools in conjunction with the Marketing Dept. to support the needs of internal/external internal/external customers
• Participate in appropriate trade shows, vendor seminars, and industry events, as required
• Work within and manage an established budgets, including Regional Marketing and T&E budgets
• Other duties as required
• Partners with Sales Planning to develop compensation programs, tracking and reporting